HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR SNEAKERS
Now is the time to give your trusty kicks the love they deserve, sneakerheads.
Cleaning your entire sneaker collection can be a daunting task especially keeping your white pairs spotless. But caring for your footwear should be easy, convenient, and stress-free. We’re here to make sure that your go-to kicks are in tiptop shape.
Watch our video tutorials below on how to care for your sneakers based on different materials.
- Do use warm water for light cleaning and soft cloths.
- Don't soak the shoes in water
- Do allow the shoes to dry at room temperature
- Do store the shoes in a cool and dry place
- Wash shoelaces in soapy water, rinse well, and hang them to dry.
- For the insole, use warm soapy water and brush to clean
- For best results, use the WB Shoe Care Kits: SHOE CLEANER & CONDITIONER, ODOR ELIMINATOR, WATER & STAIN REPELLANT
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
FOR MULTI-MATERIAL SNEAKERS
We’ll guide you in cleaning your knit, canvas, and mesh sneakers. Keep them smelling fresh and clean with formulas that are tried and tested. You can’t avoid sweating, but you’re in full charge of maintaining that shoe and foot hygiene!
FOR LEATHER SNEAKERS
FOR SUEDE & NUBUCK SNEAKERS
Both materials require special care. Suede and nubuck leathers are both softer and 'fuzzier' than traditional smooth leathers. Getting your suede and nubuck soaking wet must be avoided.